Anusandhan Trust is a National Level Non Government Organisation On Research, Training, Advocacy And Intervention On Social Aspects Of Health.
Graduate with fluency in English and computer knowledge with adequate typing speed, knowledge of TALLY essential.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Filing and routine correspondence and communication.
- Cheque and voucher preparation.
- Follow up on fulfillment of terms of various agreements including grant agreements.
- Follow up and Coordination with various government authorities, Centres, Trustees.
- Timely payment of statutory dues.
- Data entry in various formats and software (TDS format, Tally entries, etc).
- To assist during enquiries, assessments and audits conducted of Anusandhan Trust.
- To ensure that other statutory functions like payments of taxes, cesses, provident fund, etc. are fulfilled properly and in time.
- To handle day-to-day accounting and administrative functions of the Secretariat.
- To handle all routine personnel related matters for direct Anusandhan Trust employees.
- Any other task assigned by Anusandhan Trust.
Salaries: Salaries will commensurate with qualifications and experience CTC between Rs. 34000/- to Rs. 35000/- per month.
You can read more about Anusandhan Trust's work at www.anusandhantrust.org
Interested candidates can send their application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last date of application: 31st January 2018.